Wednesday, February 01, 2006

hardware: New keyboard

I've been a fan of the Microsoft Natural keyboards since they made their debut. However, I've been disappointed in all the keyboards released by Microsoft the past few years because they keep messing with the key layout and sizes. (e.g. large backspace, misplaced backslash, non-standard arrangement of insert/delete/home/end/page up/page dn, and gasp the cross-shaped cursor keys on the Natural Keyboard Elite.) Thus, my Natural Keyboard Pro has been working overtime the past few years.

So, I was pleased to discover the Microsoft Naural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000. Finally, another ergonomic split design keyboard with all the keys where I expect them.

Picked one up this week from CompUSA, since it is on sale for $29.99 after rebates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home